By Jim Kielbaso on January 3, 2012 in
About Jim KielbasoJim has trained thousands of athletes including professional football, basketball, baseball and hockey players, Olympic competitors, hundreds of college athletes and too many high school and youth athletes to count. This work has allowed him to create his Ultimate Speed Development program found at www.UltimateSpeedDevelopment.com.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Real Guidelines for Putting on Size by Darl Bauer, West Virginia University Strength and Conditioning Coordinator May 23, 2013
- Rogers Athletic Factory Tour May 9, 2013
- Product Review: Magnum Leg Curl May 8, 2013
- A System for Making Coaching Cues Meaningful and Efficient – Interview with Trainer Mike Robertson April 28, 2013
- Rob Taylor Interview with Dan Riley – Retired NFL S & C Coach April 21, 2013
“I can’t get enough Ultimate Strength and Conditioning. I love that so much great information is all in one place. I check it multiple times a day and get new ideas all the time. There is no other site like this. Ultimate S & C works for me and it will work for you, too.”Nick Wilson – Strength & Conditioning Coach, University of Detroit Mercy